- Provides outstanding cover for wildlife
- Unique two-toned foliage is very showy
- Deer resistant, poor soil tolerant, easy to grow
- Thrives in full sun and is extremely hardy
- Perfect for massing as a landscape groundcover
- Native birds love its berry-like cones
Blueberry Delight® may be one of the toughest plant you'll ever encounter, able to take hot sun, droughty soils and extreme cold without missing a beat and doing it while looking fantastic. This native evergreen will wow you with rich, deep green, needle-like foliage that sports contrasting silvery-blue hues on the upper side that make the plant shimmer in the landscape. A bumper crop of Blueberry like, deep bluish-purple cones that look like berries grace the plant throughout the fall and winter, attracting birds and admiring looks. Blueberry Delight® tolerates some shade and is perfect for grouping in rough soil areas that you want to cover and make beautiful year round. Add in this plant's deer resistance and its ability to provide cover for many landscape critters and you have a plant that begs to be a part of your landscape!